Haven’t decided on a water filtration system for your home?
In this SpringWell Water Filtration Systems review, I’ll share with you 4 types of water purification systems from SpringWell that could improve the quality of water in your home significantly.
Who is SpringWell?
SpringWell is a well-known US brand in the water filtration industry with more than 20 years of experience.
They have gained a lot of positive reviews through some of their excellent products such as whole house water filtration system and water softener.
Aside from the high-quality products, their professional and friendly customer support team is another contributor to the brand’s success.
The 4 Best SpringWell Water Filtration Systems
Here are the 4 types of popular whole-house water filtration systems from SpringWell:
- SpringWell Whole House Water Filter (Model: CF1, CF4, CF+)
- SpringWell Whole-House Well Water Filter (Model: WS1, WS4)
- SpringWell Futuresoft Salt-free Water Softener (Model: FS1, FS4, FS+)
- SpringWell Salt-based Water Softener (Model: SS1, SS4, SS+)
1. SpringWell Whole House Water Filter Review (CF1/CF4/CF+)
SpringWell CF is a large capacity whole house water filtration system that can last up to 10 years or one million gallons of filtered water.
It consists of 4 layers of water filtration stage to remove contaminants like sediments, chlorine, VOCs, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, sulfur, and PFOAs at the point of entry, providing clean water to your entire house.
The SpringWell’s CF whole house water filtration system is equipped with ActivFlo filtration technology which utilizes a 4-stage proprietary design to increase the contact time between the filter media and water to remove more impurities.
Aside from the powerful filtration performance, it is also long-lasting and easy to maintain.
The core filter can last for a long period, so all you need to do is replace the pre-sediment filter every 6 to 9 months, which makes the long-term ownership cost low.
It has three different models to cover all sizes of the house:
- CF1 for 1 to 3 bathrooms (flow rate up to 9 GPM)
- CF4 for 4 to 7 bathrooms (flow rate up to 12 GPM)
- CF+ for 8 bathrooms and above (flow rate up to 20 GPM)
The simple sizing method makes selecting the right model easier.
Besides, it is covered by a 6-month full refund guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty which makes your purchase risk-free.
If you are looking for a long-life whole house water filtration system that has a great performance with minimal maintenance, then this is the one you need!
The Pros & Cons of SpringWell CF Whole-house Filter
How the SpringWell CF Whole House Filter Looks Like Physically?
What Did Customers Say About the SpringWell CF System?
- Noticed the taste difference in the tap immediately.
- The water tastes so much better and there was no noticeable change in water pressure.
- The service of Springwell is awesome and responsive.
- Great system, could notice the difference immediately in the taste and smell of our water. Customer service was excellent.
- The price of the product is unbelievable especially considering the guarantee/warranty.
- The system works just how they say it will! We have good clean safe water thru-out the whole house. Our health is so much better, with soft skin and hair!
- The clothes/showers feel better and different. Great investment in our health and at a great price.
- Easy to install and I am not a plumber. I watched the YouTube video.
- Most importantly the water allowed us to diminish to eliminate bottled drinking water
- Install was very easy, instructions were very clear.
2. SpringWell Whole-House Well Water Filter Review (WS1/WS4)
The SpringWell’s WS System is a single-tank Air Injection Oxidizing Filter that is effective against common contaminants found in well water such as Iron, Manganese, and Sulfur.
The Air Injection Oxidizing (AIO) is an environment-friendly, cost-effective, and efficient filtration solution to treat private well water to prevent red stains in your house due to excess iron, and rotten smell from Sulfur gas.
It can remove up to 7 ppm of Iron, 8 ppm of Hydrogen Sulfide (Sulfur), and 1ppm of Manganese, making it one of the best whole-house filtration systems for well water with Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide, and Manganese.
Besides, the system is maintenance-free as it can backwash and re-generate automatically and no filter or media replacement is ever needed!
More importantly, it can give your family a life-changing experience for more than 20 years of its lifespan – no more red stains, damaged appliances, and rotten eggs smell!
The Pros & Cons of SpringWell WS Well Water Filter
How SpringWell WS Well Water Filter Looks Like Physically?
What Did Customers Say About the SpringWell WS Well Water Filter?
- We purchased the whole house well water filter system and could not be happier. It is life-changing!
- This system has changed our lives, as we thought we were going to be stuck in our dream home with water from hell. The water is crystal clear and so fresh now!!! No odor whatsoever! I would buy this system again and again!
- I looked for over a year to find a reasonably priced whole house well water filter for my brand new well.
- After about 30 minutes of running our water the smell was gone and no iron particles or color. I can drink out of the faucet now and since I cleaned my entire home I have not had any staining or any issues with the filter.
- Receiving an exceptional product for a fair price, that actually performs as advertised.
- Immediately removed “rotten egg “odor and water is clear now.
- The filter is controlled by a Bluetooth app which is very easy to use and maintenance-free.
- Install was pretty straightforward, with no issues.
3. SpringWell Futuresoft Salt-free Water Softener Review (FS1/FS4/FS+)
The SpringWell Futuresoft Salt-free Water Softener is a whole-house no-salt water conditioner (or water descaler) that provides a 99.6% scale prevention to your home.
It conditions the hard water by altering the chemical structure of hardness minerals so that they will not stick on the surfaces of pipes, fixtures, and appliances, hence preventing limescale – the main issue caused by hard water.
The salt-free system is virtually maintenance-free as it does not require salt replacement, which saves money and time.
It is also good for the environment as it will not produce any wastewater and does not require electricity to operate.
The numerous benefits make it the best water softener alternative for households with hard water.
The Pros & Cons of SpringWell Futuresoft Salt-free Water Softener
How SpringWell Futuresoft Salt-free Water Softener Looks Like Physically?
What Did Customers Say About the SpringWell Futuresoft Salt-free Softener?
- Top-notch customer support team.
- Much better water pressure compared to other water softeners.
- It doesn’t leave a slimy feeling on your skin as a salt-based water softener does.
- The hardness is gone and my glassware shines again.
- No more stubborn limescale.
- No salt to add, zero maintenance, and no slimy residue that salt-based water softeners leave.
- Instructions are easy to follow and very easy to install.
4. SpringWell Salt-based Water Softener Review (SS1/SS4/SS+)
The SpringWell’s Salt-based Water Softener System SS utilizes ion-exchange technology to remove water hardness completely by exchanging hardness minerals like calcium and magnesium with sodium.
It is the most effective solution to remove hardness-causing minerals to prevent limescale forming on the surfaces of pipes, floors, fixtures, and appliances.
The system is equipped with a Bluetooth control head which allows you to view and control the softener’s settings remotely via your smartphone.
Besides, its state-of-the-art metered control makes the system highly efficient without unnecessary waste of salt and water, saving you a lot of money and time in the long run.
Also, it can be used to treat water with a high level of hardness, making it an ideal choice for both city and well water.
By looking at the performance, features, flow rate, built quality, and price, SpringWell’s softening system is undoubtedly one of the best salt-based water softeners for your home.
It is built to last to serve you for many years and the value it gives is top of the line in the water softener industry.
Would you rather spend money on repairing or replacing appliances instead of investing in a water softener that could prevent you from facing all the problems and hassles?
In the long run, the money you lost due to hard water is likely to be more than the cost of a water softener, so why wait for the worst to happen when you can prevent it earlier?
A water softener is one of the worthiest investments for homes with hard water.
The Pros & Cons of SpringWell Salt-based Water Softener
How SpringWell Salt-based Water Softener Looks Like Physically?
What Did Customers Say About SpringWell Salt-based Water Softener?
- The water is noticeably much better!
- The result speaks for itself- I definitely see a significant difference when soaping up in the shower.
- I am really enjoying the water in my home now. My hardness went from 89 to 0. I got testing strips to verify.
- The softener is excellent and the app makes it simple to use.
- Setup with the Bluetooth app for the initial configuration and monitoring is clean and straightforward.
- I wish that I installed this system a few years ago.
- The staff could not be more supportive.
- They make it simple enough for anyone to install.
- I especially like the app that you can use on your phone to adjust things like grains per gallon (gpg), time for regeneration, etc.
- The system performs as it is designed and our water is silky soft
- It’s good to know that I can easily reach customer service or tech support if the need ever arises.
Comparison of SpringWell Water Filtration Systems
Sediments, Chlorine, Heavy Metals, Chemicals, and more
Whole-house Well Filter
Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide
SpringWell is a trustable brand when comes to water filtration.
Their 4 popular types of water filtration systems can greatly improve your water quality to give your family clean and safe water for years.
Lastly, we hope that this SpringWell water filtration systems review can help you to understand more about these 4 types of water filtration systems and eventually found the right one for your home.
- Best RO Systems for Home
- Best Whole-home Water Filtration Systems
- Best Water Dispensers for Home & Office