You probably tried a few home remedies to solve certain problems like headaches or constipation.
These home remedies like food recipes and exercises could be from your parents or grandparents or you simply found it online.
More importantly, are these home remedies work for you?
Well, in this article, I’ve prepared a list of home remedies and exercises that is natural to our body.
What are Home Remedies
Home remedies are food recipes and home exercises that can treat problems like pains and improve your health.
However, most of the home remedies are not backed by scientific research and laboratory test, so it is best to consult your doctor before trying some of these home remedies.
But for some home remedies that use only natural food ingredients like ginger, honey, and turmeric, there is no harm to try it out.
Why Use Home Remedies
Home remedies are natural food ingredients and physical exercise which can treat your problem naturally, so sometimes they are a better choice compared to taking medicines.
Also, home remedies can be prepared at home so you don’t have to make a trip to the clinic each time you face the issue.
How to Use Home Remedies
Do you research or consult your doctor if you are unjuisure about the effectiveness of the home remedies and use them carefully.
If the problem persists, seek a professional doctor.
The 32 Home Remedies Including Food Recipes and Exercises
Here are the home remedies from natural food ingredients and exercises.
1. Home Remedy: Why Wild Lettuce is the Best Natural Painkiller Better Than Opium
Wild lettuce is one of the most effective natural painkillers that has been used since many years ago until today.
In the 1800s, wild lettuce was considered a substitute for opium and was sometimes called “poor man’s opium.” The Hopi Indians smoked the sap to induce a mild euphoric dream state.
Even, for now, water distilled from the wild lettuces is used as a light sedative in some countries.
Wild lettuces contain a resinous milky sap that has a light dose of pain-relieving opiates and is called lactucarium when dried.
Lactupicrin, lactucin, and lactucopicrin are three of the main compounds of lactucarium, and these active compounds have been tested to have analgesic activity greater than ibuprofen in mice.
Besides, they also have sedative effects on mice during the measurements of their movements.
Iran researchers found that wild lettuce was commonly used as a sedative and painkiller before the Victorian period. Thus, it is likely that it has been used for eons. In the paper, Lettuce, Lactuca sp. as a Medicinal Plant in Polish Publications of the 19th Century, the Institute for the History of Science affirmed, “The action of the substance was weaker than that of opium, but with no side-effects.
The medical practice also showed that lactucarium could produce greater curative effects than opium in some cases, so the wild lettuce also called “opium lettuce”.
Wild Lettuce (Opium Lettuce) Usages
Aside from its pain-relieving effect, the opium lettuce also known to be good for cough relief. It has even been used successfully in the mitigation of whooping cough (pertussis) symptoms.
Wild lettuces also have a light sedative effect for anxiety and can be used to treat sleep and insomnia problems.
Wild Lettuce is believed to reduce the frequency and severity of migraine headaches.
Also, wild Lettuce was used as a treatment for asthma.
Wild Lettuces could cause an opiates-like effect which is euphoria, and they provide an effect similar to opiates without altering the results of a drug test.
However, consuming a large amount of wild lettuce can lead to anxiety, vomiting, nausea, and dizziness, so you should not use it in a salad.
How to Prepare the Wild Lettuce
Cut the leaf from wild lettuces and collect the bleed thick milky sap that can be turned into alcohol tincture.
Besides, the leaf of the wild lettuces can be dried and turned into teas.
2. Home Remedy: This Superfood will Remove Your Joint, Knee, and Back Pain in a Week
One common pain that results from arthritis or injuries is joint pain.
Older people are generally more affected by this condition, but it can appear in younger people as well, especially in those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint.
Studies have shown that regular consumption of gelation can treat arthritic and joint pain effectively. This easily available ingredient can relieve the inflammation and pain caused by osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis.
Besides, gelation is also great for the treatment of osteoporosis and rheumatoid and can improve your joints, bones, fingernails, hair quality, and injuries related to stress.
How Does Gelation Work in Treating Joint, Knee, and Back Pain?
Gelatin is an animal-based protein that contains collagen, an ingredient that makes up bone and cartilage.
The medicine specialist from the University of Maryland School of Medicine once said: “The reason why gelatin can reduce arthritis pain is probably that it is just ground-up cartilage,”
In a study where 175 patients who are suffering from osteoarthritis were given gelatin, calcium, and vitamin C as a daily supplement. The results revealed significant improvements in the patients’ pain levels and mobility.
“Gelatin has the potential to improve knee function during sports or activities or that result in a high amount of stress on the joint,” says Sean S. McCarthy from Clinical and Lifestyle Research in Shrewsbury.
The Benefits of Gelatin
1. Gelatin is rich in protein. It contains about 6 grams of protein in each tablespoon
2. Gelatin is good for bone and joint health. It has a high amount of amino acids to prevent the degeneration and weakness of cartilage in joints. With its anti-inflammatory properties, it can also reduce arthritic pain and inflammation.
3. Gelatin improves digestion because it naturally binds to water and helps food move through the digestive tract more easily.
4. Gelatin can help in the treatment of food allergies and intolerances due to its ability to heal the lining of the stomach and digestive tract.
5. Gelatin helps release toxins from your body. Glycine, an amino acid found in gelatin, helps the liver to efficiently remove toxins from our system.
6. Gelatin improves hair, nails, and teeth quality owing to the high content of keratin, a very strong protein found in your hair, nails, teeth, and skin.
7. Gelatin enhances skin elasticity. Gelatin is collagen, so regular consumption of it will improve your skin quality significantly. Plus, gelatin stimulates your body to produce more collagen.
3. Home Remedy: How to Clean Your Ears In 60 Seconds with a Drop of Vinegar and Alcohol
The production of wax in the ear is a completely natural process since it has the role to keep the inside of the ear form the entry of bacteria, dirt, and dust. Yet, many people consider it to be dirt and unnecessary grease, so they remove it regularly.
However, the process of cleaning the ear of the wax gives reverse effects, since the cotton swabs, which are most often used, only push the bacteria deeper into the interior of the ear.
On the other hand, what you probably didn’t know is that the excess wax is removing by itself.
Wax production in the ears is a natural process to protect the ears from bacteria and dust.
However, excess wax could lead to unpleasant symptoms, like pain in the ear, sinus problems, headaches, impaired hearing, and in some cases, dizziness.
Fortunately, all you need to do is to drop the mixture of vinegar and alcohol in the ear and to keep the head in the supine position for 60 seconds.
Then, just lift your head and let it drain.
4. Home Remedy: A Pinch of Turmeric is Equal to One Hour of Exercise
The study has found that turmeric has cardioprotective properties and can reduce the risk of a post-bypass heart attack.
The turmeric extract, curcumin is also used to improve vascular function and prevent age decline for postmenopausal women.
It also found to be very effective in relieving symptoms linked with osteoarthritis.
5. Home Remedy: How to Remove Toxins from Body to Remove Fats and Prevent Cancer
We are all aware that consuming unhealthy food is bad for our health but it is still difficult to stop consuming it.
But luckily, there is a proven home remedy that can help you flush out all the toxins from your body in a few days.
- At night before you start the detoxification process, drink 1 cup of herbal laxative tea such as the Black Forest to clean the intestines.
- Drink a cup of lemon juice made from one whole lemon and a half cup of water before breakfast to regenerate your lungs.
- During your breakfast, take a cup of grapefruit or pineapple juice that is rich in antioxidants to keep your respiratory system healthy.
- Between breakfast and lunch, drink a cup of pure carrot juice to alkalizing your blood. Carrots are rich in beta-carotene which the body turns into vitamin A and that is why they are beneficial for the respiratory tract.
- Drink a cup of juice that is rich in potassium and antioxidant like carrot, parsley, celery, spinach, and noni during lunchtime to clean your body.
- Drink a cup of cleansing tea that consists of rose hips, peppermint, and ginger an hour before dinner. All of these herbs are great against mucus build-up, stuffy nose, and congestion. You can find this tea in supermarkets and healthy food stores.
- Drink a cup of pure cranberry juice before bed to improve blood and urine and fight against bacteria in your lungs.
By repeat these detoxification processes for a few days, you’ll see a significant improvement in your body.
6. Food Recipe Remedy: How to Get Rid of Kidney Stones in a Week
Here is an amazing natural remedy to remove kidney stones within a week. It is recommended to use this recipe with care if you have large stones.
The natural recipe helps in the breakdown and remove kidney stones from your body. It will also cleanse your kidneys of the sludge.
This 6-day treatment for kidney stones was shared by a person over social media.
The person explains the recipe and how it helped him get rid of a stone that was larger than a grain of wheat.
He used the following ingredients:
- Lemon juice – 100 ml
- Olive oil (extra virgin) – 100 ml
- Beer – 100 ml
Take a glass bottle and mix all these ingredients and stir well. Take just 50 ml of the recipe when you wake up in the morning. Make sure to shake well before you drink it.
Take it regularly and within 6 days it will start melting the stone and it will pass through the urine. The sand will start coming out within 4 days.
Those who have used this recipe have reported that it is highly effective.
Make sure to use only squeezed lemon juice. As already mentioned, this recipe is not recommended for use for larger stones. As a minimum, it should not be used with stones of 15mm or higher size. Such stones, when melted, could cause damage.
7. Home Remedy: How to Reduce Knee Swelling and Pain in a Day with Apply Cider Vinegar and Egg Yolks
Knee pain can cause your day to slow down. The pain is mostly from knee joint bones which are tibia, kneecap, or femur, and could be due to injury, arthritis, and weak bone structure.
Luckily, there are a few home remedies to cure the swollen knees and make you comfortable again in just one night.
First, you need to identify the other symptoms that accompanying the knee pains such as numbness, redness, and stiffness of your legs due to knee pain. The symptoms in most cases are indicative of knee effusion.
Effusion is the buildup of fluid in the knee joint, after an injury or the other causes of knee pain. The fluid produced by the affected tissues causes the swelling. These remedies should be administered according to the cause of pain.
4 Ways to Treat Your Swollen Knees
1. The Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation (RICE) Home Remedy
A knee injury could be due to sprain or strain caused by overuse and bad posture.
To relieve your knee pain, you have to let your knee rest first to release any pressure on it.
Next, use ice to cold compress your knee for about 15 minutes.
These could be ice cubes in a bag or other frozen products such as veggies and peas in your freezer.
This method can reduce blood flow to the injured area by constricting the blood vessels to reduce pain and swelling of your knee.
Lastly, to cure inflammation, which is one of the symptoms of the painful knee, you can use the compression bandage on your knee to reduce swelling and pain.
Make sure your knee is elevated during the rest and recovering process.
2. Food Remedy: Egg Yolk and Table Salt
1. Make a paste from fresh egg yolk and one tablespoon of salt as a knee pain treatment.
2. Mix the two and apply on the painful swollen knee.
3. Cover with a cling paper loosely, and then apply an elastic bandage.
4. Keep changing the paste after two hours. Make sure to use a minimum of 5 applications in a day.
The table salt has magnesium minerals to act as a muscle relaxant to reduce knee swelling by decreasing fluid in the tissues, and egg yolk is used to transport the minerals to the swelling parts.
3. Food Remedy: Mustard Oil
The mustard oil is often used as a home remedy for pain relief.
To relieve the knee pain, apply warm mustard oil on the swelling parts, and massage gently to improve blood circulation and reduce the pain and swelling.
Once done, put a warm towel on your knee for 10 minutes.
4. Food Remedy: Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is acidic which means it has an alkalizing effect.
It helps to neutralize some of the mineral harmful toxins that build up in the knee, in cases of arthritis and other diseases.
First, it can be consumed. Mix two teaspoons of the vinegar with a cup of water and drink the mixture every day till the pain subsides.
Next, soak the swelling knee in the vinegar solution for 15 minutes, or you can mix it with extra virgin olive oil to massage the swelling knee two to three times a day.
These food and home remedies will reduce the swelling of your knee significantly.
8. Home Remedy: Natural Food Recipe to Treat Diseases
The combination of apple cider vinegar, honey, and garlic has been proven medically to treat many diseases.
Apple cider vinegar has countless benefits to offer for issues like diabetes, obesity, and poor digestion.
Honey is a powerful antimicrobial and is rich in enzymes, vitamins, and minerals.
Garlic contains an antioxidant called allicin that slow down the aging process and protect against cancer.
However, when these three ingredients are combined, the positive impact it can have on the body is astounding.
The following paragraphs give a quick and simple recipe for this remedy along with information on the various complaints it can be used for.
Recently some researchers conducted a study in which they researched how this combination affects cancer.
They concluded that it can be used for the effective treatment of several types of cancer. Patients suffering from cancer who have been using it say that it helped them reduce the difficulties that this disease causes and in some cases it even helped them cure the disease completely.
Despite this, they revealed that people with high blood pressure noticed a decrease in both cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
Patients took this natural remedy in the morning before eating or drinking anything. Studies have also shown that patients with high blood pressure had a significant decrease in blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup honey, organic and unpasteurized
- 10 garlic cloves
Mix all the ingredients and put the food remedy in a jar and keep it in the fridge.
Consume it within a week for best results.
For maximum benefit, be sure to consume 2 tablespoons of this remedy in the morning, before anything else is eaten or drunk.
If you can stand the taste of the remedy, mix it with one cup of your favorite juice or water as long as it is taken first thing in the morning.
This is a simple, inexpensive, and easy-to-make remedy, and most people already have the ingredients to it hanging around the kitchen.
However, this homemade tonic takes advantage of the combination of three such potent healers as apple cider vinegar, honey, and garlic.
This combination can pack a powerful punch and can greatly improve specific conditions as well as the body’s overall health.
This remedy is getting more and more popular each day, so why don’t you try it out and see the reason for this?
9. Home Remedy: Reduce Anxiety by 65% with a Song Discovered by Neuroscientists
Anxiety is a very common nervous disorder that causes fear, nervousness, and panic. Soren Kierkegaard mentioned it in 1860 while Freud in 1926.
Anxiety is a common issue that affects especially the young generations.
Anxiety is usually treated with the traditional method of using pharmaceutical drugs and cognitive therapy.
Anxiety can also be treated by massage and music, and the neuroscientists in the UK discovered a song that can reduce anxiety by 65 percent.
Based on the survey, a majority of generation Y suffer from anxiety.
The reasons for such an age may be the increased development of technology, overprotective parenting, and the luxury of having too much choice.
According to the London-based psychologist, Pieter Kruger, people who feel they have no choice in life are stronger because simply they blame life if they make the wrong decision.
In the case of other people who have many choices, they have no one to blame but themselves. In this case, they become more obsessed because they want to make the right decision every time.
The writer, Claire Eastham in her blog “We Are All Mad Here” states that people spend time worrying about their lives, but if they are told what to do, then the pressure goes away.
One reason for anxiety is due to the development of technology. People are obsessed with their smartphones and gadgets so that they become completely disconnected from the environment.
They have a fear known as Fomo (Fear of Missing Out) so that’s why they want to be informed of what is doing on social media.
Kruger points out that people can get addicted to this fear which can affect the level of anxiety and overall wellbeing.
The media has allowed people to compare everything from the figure, relationship, wealth, not only with the people you know but with other celebrities. This makes people hopeless and depressed.
The scientists from Mindlab International conduct a test and let the participants listened to some songs and the scientist measured their blood pressure, brain activity, heart rate, and rate of breathing.
The song named “Weightless” created by Marconi Union is found to reduced 65% of the anxiety of the participants and up to 35 percent of the physiological resting rate.
10. Home Remedy: Simple Recipe to Clean Your Lungs in a Week
Here is the simple recipe that can be used to clean and clear your lungs, this is especially good for smoker.
First, prepare the ingredients as of below:
- 300g onion
- Turmeric powder 2 tbsp.
- 700ml RO filtered water
- 300g brown sugar
- 1 piece of ginger root
Boil the water in a pot and put it in the brown sugar.
Next, clean and cut the onion and add it into the water together with the ginger.
In the end, add the turmeric and some grated ginger.
Once it reaches the boiling point, turn off the stove and let the mixture cool down to room temperature before storing in the refrigerator.
To clear your lung, drink the mixture every morning, evening, and night.
11. Home Remedy: Clean Your Colon Poison with These Recipes
Colon maintains the water balance in the organism, regulates your immune system, and helps in the digestive process.
The colon is vital for a healthy and functioning body.
However, toxic foods will build up toxins in your colon and cause constipation.
Here are the Symptoms of the toxic colon:
- General health – Joint pain and muscle pain
- Digestive system – stomach pain, indigestion, gas, diarrhea, bloating, constipation.
- Immune system – Skin rashes, bladder or recurrent vaginal infections, weak immune system
- Behavioral symptoms. Anxiety, mood swing, poor memory, depression, and fatigue
Here is the colon cleansing program developed by a health practitioner named Stanley Burroughs.
- Cayenne pepper powder – 1/10 tbsp.
- Organic maple syrup – 2 tbsp.
- Half freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 cup of filtered water
Mix all the ingredients above and drink the mixture 5 times a day for 10 days straight.
The second home remedy is a mixture of essential oils.
Essential oils are the best support in the detoxification process of the body. The nutrients presented in the oils are readily assimilated on a cellular level.
- Peppermint essential oil – 10 drops
- Lemon essential oil – 10 drops
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
Mix the above ingredients with 1 cup of filtered water and drink it for 14 days to remove the toxic waste from your colon.
12. Home Remedy: How to Clean Your Blood Vessels with a Glass of Fenugreek Seeds Drink
Using fenugreek seeds is one of the best ways to get rid of plaque in your arteries. Many studies have underscored fenugreek’s cholesterol-lowering effect – as it is a great source of fiber.
Fenugreek seeds are one of the cleansing herbs that can eliminate toxins, fats, and wastes from the arteries.
Soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water and leave it overnight. The next morning, eat the seeds along with the water on an empty stomach.
Add one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds to one cup of filtered water and boil it for 3 to 5 minutes.
Then, strain it and add some honey to the water and drink it one to two times every day.
Follow either of these remedies daily for several months.
Additional tips to cleanse your blood vessels:
- Include beans and whole-grain products in your diet
- Eat more fruits with bright colors (oranges, mango, tomatoes, watermelon, and blueberries)
- Quit smoking
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Limit sugar intake
- Consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil daily to help reduce plaque buildup in the arteries
- Drink pure organic cranberry juice
- Cook food in extra-virgin olive oil for its positive effects on cholesterol levels
- Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily
- Eat a few walnuts daily.
13. Home Remedy: Eliminate Bunions Naturally with This Simple Recipe
Bunions can be treated through surgical. However, if you’re not a fan of going under the knife we’ve found the perfect natural remedy which will help you get rid of them quickly and painlessly.
This food remedy will eliminate salt deposits and recover your feet to the original condition.
Food Recipe: Bay Leaf Tea
1. Add 1 tbsp. of crushed bay leaves in one cup of filtered water.
2. Cook it for 5 minutes then pour it in a thermos.
3. Let it stay overnight.
4. Strain the liquid first thing in the morning.
Drink it in small sips throughout the day. It’s important not to drink it all at once. Do this treatment for a week and ensure that it is prepared fresh.
You’ll probably feel the urge for more frequent urination which only indicates that the salt in your body is dissolving thus stimulating your bladder.
After several weeks, you will notice a significant reduction of your bunions.
14. Home Remedy: How Eating Coconut Oil Support Healthy Thyroid Function
The thyroid regulates all sorts of important bodily functions through the release of hormones into the bloodstream.
Signs Your Thyroid Might Be Having Trouble
Common signs of thyroid disease include the following:
- Constant fatigue – If you are still tired despite sleeping 8 10 hours, it could be a sign of low thyroid hormone level. Chronic fatigue is associated with many different conditions, but it’s also considered one of the most common early warning signs of a thyroid disorder.
- Digestive problem – Diarrhea is a common symptom of an overactive thyroid.
- Weight gain – Thyroid disorder will affect your body’s ability to burn calories, which resulting in weight gain.
- Anxiety, depression, and mood swings – These are the common signs of thyroid disorder.
- Brain fog – Excessive thyroid hormones will lead to a lack of concentration and memory problems.
A diet deficient in selenium and healthy fats can also impact your thyroid function.
Therefore, it’s important to make sure that your diet is balanced and contains sources of healthy fats.
Coconut oil contains lauric acid that can improve your good cholesterol level and is beneficial to your thyroid.
Besides, coconut oil is cheap and easily available. It can be melted and used in stir-fries or curries, or drizzled over salads.
So, include coconut oil in your diet can prevent thyroid disorders.
15. Home Remedy: How to Prevent Cancer Diseases with Three Food Ingredients.
This recipe for cancer disease prevention is given by Carolyn Anderson, an American doctor.
It is a mixture of three readily available ingredients.
Food Remedy Recipe:
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Then add a greater pinch of fresh ground black pepper.
Mix these three ingredients in a cup. You can consume this mixture, but also you can add it to a variety of dishes, soups, and salads. For cooked dishes, add this mixture at the very end.
Turmeric is the secret in this natural recipe, its anti-inflammatory property is highly effective in reducing inflammation in the body. Molecules in turmeric caused by this anti-inflammatory effect are called curcumin.
Based on recent studies and research, turmeric is proven to effective in prevents many types of cancer diseases, including the brain, colon, breast, and prostate.
The doctor also stated that this food remedy has no side effects, which is perfect to consume regularly.
16. Home Remedy: How to Eliminate Gallstones in a Week
Gallstones are a common problem. They happen to many people around the world. But don’t despair, there is something the Chinese knew about and now they have shared with the world.
The gallbladder is a 4-inch organ and is placed under the liver in the top right part of the abdomen.
The function of the gallbladder is to stores the bile, which is a combination of fat, liquids, and cholesterol.
The bile helps to decompose the fats of the food in the intestines. The gallbladder delivers the bile in the small intestine. This allows the soluble vitamins and nutrients to absorb more easily in the bloodstream.
This natural home remedy recipe is discovered by Dr. Lai Chiu Nan, a Chinese doctor.
These gallstones or stones cause pain, jaundice, and even cancer. Dr. Lai says that cancer is not the first illness that appears and also says that, in general, many other problems can lead to cancer.
Based on the research, the patients usually have gallstones before getting cancer. Gallstones will make you feel difficult to digest the food. If things become serious, you feel pain in the liver, too.
This treatment is especially good for people with a weak liver because the liver and the gallbladder are narrowly linked.
Recipe and steps:
- In the first 5 days, eat 5 apples and drink 4 glasses of apple juice daily to smoothens the gallstones.
- During the evening on the sixth day, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) dissolved in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Repeat step 2 after two hours.
- At night about 10 o’clock, mix half a cup of freshly squeezed lemon and olive oil and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones and facilitates this step.
- On the next morning, you should notice some green stones in the stool.
17. Home Remedy: How to Stop the Migraine Pain in 2 Minutes
People who have migraines know very well how unbearable is the pain. But, today we will present you with one method that will help you to relieve the pain.
It is a natural medicine method that eliminates the pain in just a few minutes.
The method of treating migraine is simple – you will need Himalayan salt, a little lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Firstly, you need to choose a very high-quality salt. The best salt is the Himalayan crystal salt because this salt is enriched with many minerals (it is available in the larger supermarkets and health food stores).
This salt is rich in 84 elements! The Himalayan salt can save you from migraines, headaches, can strengthen your immune system, increase the serotonin level in your blood, and normalize the acid-alkaline balance in your body.
The recipe is simple. Squeeze two lemons, add 2 tsp of Himalayan salt, and grate a little lemon crust.
Add one glass of filtered water into the mixture and drink it up in one gulp.
The taste of this drink is a little unpleasant, but this mixture works in just a few minutes.
18. Home Remedy: How to Unclogs Arteries, Boost Immune System, Prevents Infection and Reduces Cholesterol Level.
This natural home remedy has been used to prevent atherosclerosis, fatigue, infection, cold, and high cholesterol.
Moreover, it efficiently boosts your immune system and cleanses your liver.
- Lemon – 4 pieces
- Garlic head – 4 pieces
- Ginger root – 1 small piece
- Filtered water – 2 liters
- Wash the lemon and cut it into pieces.
- Peel the garlic.
- Blend it with the lemon and ginger until you get a compact mixture.
- Put the mixture in a saucepan.
- Pour 2 liters of water and stir until it boils.
- In the end, remove from heat and leave it cool.
- Strain through a dense strainer and pour it into a glass bottle.
Take one glass of this drink every day, at least 2 hours before meals or on an empty stomach.
Drink one glass of this recipe daily for 3 weeks, then take a week break and continue again for 3 more weeks.
If you don’t like the taste, you can add some honey.
This drink is especially useful for preventing calcification in the body which causes the formation of kidney stones as well as against the vascular congestion.
19. Home Remedy: How to Eliminate Headache and Reduce Blood Pressure
If you have a strong headache that just won’t go away, here is a natural recipe that will relieve you from the pain in as little as 20 minutes.
First, you’ll need some gauze or fine cotton fabric that you will use to wrap up the ingredients and press against your head. The gauze should be folded in 8 layers and then and pressed against your forehead.
What goes inside the gauze?
Dissolve 2 level teaspoons of salt in 250 ml(8.5 oz) of hot water (60-70°C). You get an 8% salt solution.
Clean your ears, neck, and forehead with warm water and soak the gauzes in the saltwater.
Next, squeeze the excess solution and place the compresses on your ears, neck, and forehead. It is better if you lay down while the compresses do their job.
Lay for another 20 minutes. After you remove the compresses, rinse your neck, ears, and forehead. Headaches are often caused by the food you eat, like diet soda, alcohol, and others.
Salt compresses affect your health condition through the skin and stimulate the elimination of excess fluids from the body. You can similarly treat swollen feet.
20. Food Remedy: How to Reduce All Types of Pain with Natural Homemade Remedy
Suffering from pain?
Here is the home remedy for you.
What you need:
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon of black tea
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 teaspoons of ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons of powdered turmeric
- 5 cm long piece of ginger, ground
- Half a cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Cinnamon is known to reduce the chances of heart attack and honey is good in fighting inflammations and bacteria.
Almond milk is an effective pain reliever that exhibits property like aspirin as it contains a compound called salicin.
The black tea will protect your muscle fiber from damage during exercise.
Ginger will serve the purpose of reducing bloating and muscle cramps. Likewise, cardamom solves lots of digestive problems whilst facilitating waste production, elimination, and cancer prevention.
Some other ailments you are bound to counter and treat with this tea include:
- Stomach diseases, diarrhea, and vomiting
- Parkinson’s disease
- Tumor cells’ development
- Blood vessels’ conditions
- Arthritis and back pain
- Diabetes type 2.
- Cardiac problems and Obesity
- Menstrual Cramps
- Skin Aging
First, mix the turmeric powder, ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom in water and boil it for 15 minutes.
The next step is to add black tea to the mixture and let it cook for two more minutes. You will then be required to strain the cooked mixture into a cup of almond milk.
Lastly, add honey into the mixture to improve the taste.
When it’s ready, you have the liberty to drink it throughout the day in spans that depend on your pain aches.
21. Home Remedy: Relieve Pain with Lemon Peel Recipe
According to a national survey in America, 1/3 of the population had joint pain in the last 30 days. When your joints are aching you are not yourself. But fortunately, we have lemons for those moments when trying you get up of bed is a big physical challenge for us.
WHAT CAUSES JOINT PAIN?
The reason for joint pain can be rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, and bursitis. Besides, strain or sprain can cause joint pain too.
The bones in our body are connected with joints. We cannot move our limbs and other parts of the body without them
Lemons are rich in vitamin C, and we need around 31% of this vitamin per day. We need vitamin C so that our body can form important proteins that make tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, and skin.
Our body has repairing abilities thanks to the vitamin C. This vitamin heals wounds, create scar tissues, and maintain bones, teethes and cartilage. Another great thing for our skeleton is calcium. Lemon peels have calcium and vitamin C which are a big help in improving and maintaining bone health.
LEMON PEEL RECIPE FOR JOINT PAIN
Make this before bad and you should see the difference by the next morning.
- 4 lemons
- Olive oil
You will also need:
- Plastic bag
- A jar
- Woolen shawl
1. Put the lemon peel in the jar and fill the jar with olive oil.
2. Cover the jar and leave it for two weeks.
3. Apply the natural remedy on a clean gauze and place it on the affected areas.
4. Cover it with a plastic bag and put the woolen shawl over the bag.
YOU CAN EAT THE LEMON PEELS TOO!
Maybe this will be a weird thing for you to do. Generally, humans squeeze the lemons and drink their juice, then throw away the skin. But the lemon peel is also edible and has a big amount of health benefits.
1. Can reduce the cholesterol levels – the lemon peel has potassium which is a great help in maintaining blood pressure levels. Also, they are rich in polyphenol flavonoids that can lower bad cholesterol.
2. Can increase digestion and immunity – the lemon peels have a great amount of Vitamin C which can cure sore throat, the common cold, flu, and some other similar infections. They also have dietary fiber that boosts healthy bowel movements.
3. Can improve skin – the vitamin C and the citric acid inside the lemon peels are a big help in destroying free radicals responsible for dark spots and aging on the skin.
4. Helps to lose weight – lemon peels have pectin, and element that prevents your body to absorb extra amounts of sugar. If you never tried lemons in your diet, maybe now it’s time to try.
22. Home Remedy: Stop Migraines and Headaches with This Natural Green Juice Recipe
Every second person suffers from headaches or migraines. These common conditions can vary in intensity and range from mild to severe.
Apart from pharmaceutical solutions that can be easily obtained at the pharmacist’s, there are also all-natural alternatives that can address this issue successfully.
Here, we offer the most beneficial natural remedy against headaches – mouth-watering green juice!
Headaches are normally triggered by stress, but other contributing factors include bad posture, unhealthy diet, anxiety, or exposure to environmental toxins.
This amazing drink is an excellent alternative to Tylenol because it can successfully reduce headaches by eliminating the root cause.
For one thing, it’s rich in calcium and magnesium –the most beneficial minerals for preventing and treating headaches. As you consume these essential nutrients in liquid form, they can reach your blood more easily.
1 minute is all it takes to feel better!
What you need:
- 5 stalks of celery
- 1 lime
- 1 cucumber
- 3-4 cups of leafy greens (spinach and arugula)
- ginger (2 inches)
- 1 cup of parsley
- 2 apples (Granny Smith)
What you do:
Using a juicer, mix all the ingredients. Your green juice is ready to drink.
Always drink it freshly prepared as then the health benefits are most powerful.
23. Healthy Food Remedy: The Benefits of Eating Dates Daily
Dates have some great nutritional benefits including fiber, copper, manganese, potassium vitamin B-6, and magnesium.
Dates Improve Digestive Health
Dates can promote digestive health. Dates contain fiber that is great against a digestive problem like constipation and can reduce the risk of colon cancer. Dates are even recommended treatments for hemorrhoids.
Dates as Pain Relievers
Because dates have so much magnesium – which is an anti-inflammatory – they can work to relieve pain and help to swell.
Studies have shown that the magnesium in dates can help reduce arterial inflammation and that lowers your risk for heart disease as well as a host of other inflammation caused conditions like Alzheimer’s, arthritis, and more.
Dates for a Healthy Pregnancy
A medical study and test have shown that women who ate dates 4 weeks before the delivery have a smoother delivery.
Dates for High Blood Pressure & Stroke
The magnesium that is in dates is also helpful when it comes to lowering high blood pressure.
The potassium that is in dates is also helpful because it helps the heart work more smoothly and reduces blood pressure as well.
There have been no less than seven studies that prove that magnesium decreases your stroke risk by about 10% for every one hundred milligrams of magnesium you ingest daily.
Dates Make the Brain Work Better
Dates contain vitamin B6, which is vital for brain function and health.
24. Home Remedy: This Sleep Recipe Will Make Sure You Never Wake
During the day, your body is working hard to keep up with your day and it requires the appropriate amount of time to recover, rest, and recharge for the upcoming day.
Most of us think that all we get from not having a good night’s sleep is the feeling of weariness in the morning.
Lack of Sleep and Health
Some of the most serious health problems in people are a result of lack of sleep. It can be a trigger for adverse illnesses and diseases.
According to scientific studies, people who have less than 6 hours of sleep are at an increased risk of heart diseases.
The study also found that long sleeping time increases the risk of stroke and coronary heart diseases, and that’s the reason why balance sleep is more important.
Another study found that the lack of sleep initiates higher blood pressure.
The modern world we live in today distracts us from having a good night’s sleep as well. We are experiencing higher levels of stress caused by work, current events, family situations, and other factors that didn’t affect past generations.
Modern technology also interferes with our sleep cycles without us even realizing it.
To have a good quality of sleep, here are the two ingredients you need:
- Pink Himalayan sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- Raw honey – 5 teaspoons
Mix these two ingredients and store them in a glass jar.
Every night, put this mixture under your tongue and let it dissolve slowly.
Why Use Himalayan Salt and Honey?
Himalayan sea salt contains more than 80 minerals and elements that are essential for our body for different processes, helping it to recover from the day.
Honey contains glucose which supplies our body cells with energy.
This home remedy recipe can help you relieve the stress by increasing the serotonin level naturally.
25. Home Remedy Treatment: This Medicinal Mixture Can Protect You from Headaches and Pains
Osteochondritis of the neck is a health issue which is difficult, but possible to cure. We are offering you an amazing recipe that will remove pain and keep you safe for a couple of years. It is prepared with unrefined vegetable oil and salt.
- 20 tbsp. of olive or sunflower oil
- 10 tbsp. of salt
How to prepare it:
Mix the ingredients in a glass bottle and let it stay for a couple of days when you will get a light mixture.
How to apply it:
Rub the mixture with a vigorous massage each day for 2-3 minutes on the affected area – cervical vertebrae, or places where you feel pain.
Each day expands the massage time for another 2-3 minutes until you get 20 minute massage time.
In the end, wipe the neck with a wet and warm towel. This may cause minor irritation in the skin, but at the end of the massage, you may sprinkle a bit of baby powder to soothe the area.
This home remedy treatment will improve muscle regeneration of bone and cartilage tissue and stimulate blood circulation to eliminate headaches and pain.
You will notice a radical change as your body will be released from toxins, which in turn will normalize the metabolism.
During this period you might feel a bit sleepy and dizzy, but that won’t appear often. There won’t be any other side effects, and the treatment will provide excellent results.
26. Home Remedy Exercise: Reduce Spine Pain Fast by Massaging Your Feet
Did you know that when you have pain in the spine you can reduce it by massaging your feet?
According to a study conducted by the Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research, nurses that suffered from back pain benefited greatly from being massaged.
During the study, 50 female and male nurses who claimed that they were suffering from chronic lower back pain went through 40-minute sessions of massage three times a week for two weeks.
50 percent of them went through general massages, and another half of them went through reflexology massages that target specific parts of the body that linked with back spine pain.
At the end of the trial, participants who went through reflexology massage reported a higher amount of lower back pain reduction than the general massage group. However, both groups reported a significant reduction in lower back pain.
This study proves that any type of massage can help reduce lower back pain, but massages targeting specific parts of the body associated with lower back pain results in a much higher reduction of pain.
Feet and Back Pain
Foot health and body posture were found to link with back pain.
The edge of the feet has pain-points associated with pain in the back and when massaging them, it is very possible to cause this pain and stiffness in the spine disappear.
You can let someone massage for you or massage yourself.
You will notice the results after the first massage. The massage is pleasant and healthy.
To maintain the health of your feet, do this massage a few times a week for about 15 minutes
How to Massage Your Feet:
Sit down on the floor in a cross-legged position and take one foot in your hand.
Look at the line between your heel and big toe, that is the line which represents your back spine.
Separate the line in your head into the different sections of the spine (coccyx, sacrum, lumbar, thoracic, and cervical).
Massage the line gently by applying pressure to the points between the line, from the front of your toe to the back of it.
By massaging these points you are affecting your spine directly.
27. Exercise Remedy: How to Eliminate Back Pain with 7 Stretches in 7 Minutes.
Having a job at the office and stress, in general, can easily lead to back pain.
This type of pain is more and more common among people of all ages, and it is uncomfortable.
Back pain can be due to many factors such as lifting heavy things, heavy exercising, sit for too long, and many more.
To eliminate the back pain, you can use these 7 effective stretches exercise remedy.
Stretching Exercise 1: Hip Flexor Lunge
Tight hips are one of the reasons that cause back pain, and this stretching exercise is used to resolve that.
First, move the right foot forward and lower down your left knee to the floor. It is very similar to a lunge position.
Next, stretch your left leg to the back, as far as you can.
Then, keep this position for 40 seconds and return to the initial posture.
Repeat one more time with another leg.
Stretching Exercise 2: Forward bend
Put a chair in front of you, with the height reaching your hip.
Next, hold the chair with your hands, move backward a bit, and bend forward until your head is aligned with your arms. Keep the position for one minute.
The stretching exercise is great for sudden back pain.
Stretching Exercise 3: Supine Twist
This stretch is very beneficial for treating low back pain.
First, bend legs at your knees while laying down on your back and keep both feet on the floor.
Place your left leg over the right one and turn both legs to the left. Turn your upper body to the other side.
Repeat one more time by switching legs.
Stretching Exercise 4: Quad Stretch
First, lay your body down on the ground with the right side on the floor and bend your knee.
Next, use your left hand to reach the left ankle and stretch your quads by pulling It for 30 seconds.
Repeat one more time with switched sides.
Stretching Exercise 5: Knee to chest stretch
Stretch your legs fully while laying down on your back, bend your left knee and hold calf.
Next, pull your knee towards your chest and keep the position for 30 seconds.
Repeat one more time with switched legs.
Stretching Exercise 6: Hamstring stretch
First, lie down with your back on the floor and bend your left knee and keep the foot on top of the floor.
Place hands at the back of your leg, right above the knee.
Next, lift the other leg and hold it for 40 seconds and return to the initial posture.
Switch legs and repeat one more time.
Stretching Exercise 7: Figure four stretch
First, lie down on your back on the floor.
Next, bend your right knee and keep the foot on the floor.
Then, lift your left knee to the chest and place your ankle across the knee. Let your left knee fall to the side and keep the position for 40 seconds.
Switch your leg and repeat the exercise for one more time.
28. Home Remedy Exercise: 10 Amazing Tips to Strengthen Your Knees
Your knees are the largest joints in your body and their importance cannot be overemphasized.
They are responsible for support and mobility as they provide dexterity and flexibility to ensure that you can:
Keeping your knee joints healthy is therefore of great importance if you are to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
The older we get the less flexible our knees become as they become weak and affect our mobility. It becomes increasingly difficult to execute simple tasks that we take for granted at a younger age.
However, this is a completely natural and inevitable occurrence; some circumstances can weaken our knees some of these include:
- Increased sodium consumption
- Excessive alcohol drinking
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Osteoarthritis of the knees
You can strengthen your knees today with these 10 amazing tips that involve both dietary and lifestyle changes.
1. Try Massaging Your Knees
By massaging your knees regularly you will be able to increase blood circulation to the joint and in effect strengthen it. You can make use of coconut oil, olive oil, or even warm mustard. Just gently massage your knees with any of these in using circular movements and for 15 minutes.
You can repeat this massage therapy twice daily for better results.
2. Make Use Of Epsom Salt
People with osteoporosis or rheumatoid arthritis are believed to be deficient in magnesium as magnesium helps to strengthen your knees and Epsom salt is rich in it.
The salt will also reduce any inflammation of your knees and strengthen its muscles while improving its calcium absorption.
You should dissolve two tablespoons of Epsom salt in a cup of warm water and apply this solution using a soft cloth or towel to your knees. Do this for a minimum of 15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water. You can repeat this process twice a week for better results.
3. Regular Exercise
You can engage in the following exercise regimes to help strengthen your knees:
- Hamstring stretch
- Knee bends
- Swiss-ball squats
- Straight-leg raise
- Single-leg squats
You should seek advice on which stretching exercise is suitable for you and exercise for at least 30 minutes per day and a minimum of 4 days a week.
4. Increase Your Calcium Intake
Calcium is necessary for strong bones, so if you want the bones of your knee joint to be strengthened then you should regularly eat foods that are rich in calcium and/or consume dietary supplements.
You can get calcium naturally from these foods:
- Dark leafy greens
- Orange juice
- Calcium-fortified cereals
- Blackstrap molasses
5. Engage In Swimming
You can strengthen your knee joints muscles, reduce stiffness, and also strengthen your bones when you swim regularly. It is great for those suffering from arthritis and it will help your overall body fitness as well.
If you can manage it, try to swim 5 days a week and for a minimum of 30 minutes at a time. Try the following techniques:
- Front Crawl
- Butterfly Stroke
However, try to avoid breaststroke as this technique puts a lot of pressure on the knees.
6. Increase Your Vitamin D Consumption
This vitamin is very crucial for the health of your bones as if you are deficient in vitamin D you have an increased risk of incurring bone fractures. When you are deficient in vitamin D your body will not be able to adequately absorb calcium.
Sunlight is a good source of vitamin D and you can expose your knees to sunlight for about 15 minutes daily. You can also consume the following foods to increase vitamin D in your body:
- Egg Yolks
- Cod Liver Oil
- Vitamin D Fortified Cereals
7. Boost Your Vitamin C Consumption
Vitamin C helps to promote the health of your knee cartilage by boosting your collagen. It will also increase your bone density and reduce your risk of incurring fractures.
Foods rich in vitamin C include:
- Brussels sprouts
- Bell peppers
You can also consume vitamin C supplements.
8. Consume Fish Oil
As we all know, fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids like:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Which are good for strengthening your knee joints and reducing stiffness and joint pain.
You can also consume salmon, mackerel, and tuna. Consuming 1,200 milligrams of fish oil daily according to the EPA will help to improve your knee joint health.
9. Consume Anti-Inflammatory Foods
You can consume anti-inflammatory foods such as olive oil, ginger, salmon, tart cherries, walnuts, avocados, turmeric, flaxseeds, sweet potatoes, and spinach.
These foods help to reduce inflammation of your knees, you should also avoid inflammatory foods like refined and processed foods, soda, and white rice.
10. Maintain A Healthy Weight
When you are overweight you put pressure on your knees and this can lead to a rapid deterioration of your knees. It is therefore important for you to maintain a healthy weight always to avoid putting undue stress and strain on your knees.
You can also try out these tips to improve the health of your knees:
- Engage in yoga exercises
- Try out cycling and walking exercises
- Watch your footwear, avoid high-heels
- Avoid excessive drinking and smoking
- Drink lots of water to soften your cartilage
- Watch your salt intake as it can cause a loss of calcium
- Do not sit or stand for long periods at a time
- Avoid strenuous exercises that can aggravate your knees
- Do not engage in sporting activities that will aggravate your knees
29. Home Remedy: How to Treat Your Child’s Fever Fast without Medication.
If your child is burning up and is uncomfortable, there are several steps you can take to help your child feel better.
A high fever that lasts for more than a few days needs to be brought to the attention of a pediatrician.
Home Remedies for Fever:
1. Grated potatoes – Wash, peel, and grate the potatoes and put them into the child socks.
2. Brandy and water – At first, you should dilute a small cup of brandy with the same amount of water, then soak a gauze with this mixture, and then put this gauze in the child socks.
3. Place a cool, damp washcloth on your child’s forehead while she rests.
4. Give your child a lukewarm tub bath or a sponge bath. The temperature will be brought down as the water evaporates from her skin.
5. Offer your child plenty of fluids and chilled foods, such as ice pops and yogurt, to help cool the body from the inside out and keep her hydrated.
6. Use a fan. Again, you don’t want your child to be chilled. Use low-speed mode to circulate the air around her and not blow directly on her.
7. Dress your child in one thin layer of cloth to allow the heat to lose easily. If she is cold then put a blanket on her.
8. Stay indoors in a cool place. Or, if you’re outside, stay in the shade.
You should call the doctor right away if your child is younger than 3 months old and has a fever.
If the fever persists, call the doctor to come for diagnosis.
30. Food Remedy: How to Make Your Bone and Colon Healthy with Rice
Rice is rich in vitamin B and contains no fat, which makes it a great choice for a balanced diet.
Besides, rice contains magnesium that is good for bone health.
Rice also contains resistant starch that can improve colon health and reduce the risk of colorectal cancer and cardiovascular disease.
Rice is often eaten as quick energy to support physical work.
To cook rice, just put the rice and water into the cooker with the ratio of 1:2 and enjoy it after 30 minutes.
Caution: Be Careful of Plastic Rice
There are several leaked videos across the internet and social platforms that plastic rice (fake rice) is made and distributed across Asia countries like India, Vietnam, and Indonesia, so make sure you only purchase rice from reputable brands.
These fake plastic rice can cause serious damage to the digestive system.
31. Home Remedy Exercise: How to Eliminate Back Pain by Massaging These Pressure Points
Back pain is a common health condition among Americans.
Causes and risk factors of back pain include:
- Strained muscles
- Structural problems (e.g. osteoporosis, arthritis, sciatica)
- Poor posture
- Stressful job
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Anxiety and depression
When seeking pain relief, it’s common for people to turn to prescription drugs. And why wouldn’t they?
The oral solution is marketed as a quick fix for all your pain. Unfortunately, painkillers such as OxyContin, Percocet, and other opioids have been found to cause more pain than to relieve it.
Reports are finding that deaths due to opioid overdose is on the rise. In 2010 alone, the number of fatalities due to opioid abuse reached nearly 17,000.
Dr. Shawn Furst of Enloe Medical Center describes opioids as being “very chemically similar to heroin.” Some of the side effects of these narcotics include a decrease in breathing, accidental overdose, and even death.
Ease the Pain with Pressure
Instead of reaching over the counter, there are much safer natural ways of relieving pain. One alternative that’s proven to be very effective is reflexology.
This practice consists of applying pressure to specific points on your body, which will help ease the pain you are experiencing.
For back pain specifically, massaging points on your feet have proven to help. Curejoy.com has identified three ways you can relieve back pain by massaging various points on your feet:
Foot reflex points
Lower back pain can be treated by applying pressure to the soles of your feet, your heels, and the area around your ankles, as well as the inside edges along your feet as this is where the reflex points for your spine are located.
If you are experiencing upper back pain, such as in your shoulders, you should apply pressure to either the soles or tops of your feet just below your toes.
Sleeping acupressure footpoints
This technique requires you to sit straight and hold your feet one at a time. Start by holding your right foot in your hands.
Locate the bone that connects the big toe to the second toe. Place your thumb in this area and apply pressure onto it. Press down for one minute as you continue to inhale and exhale. Reduce the amount of pressure and rub the area.
Repeat the above steps on the other foot.
Sitting acupressure footpoints
Sit down on your bed or in a chair. Cross your legs and hold your right foot in your left hand.
Roll your hand back and forth on your right foot, then rub your thumb in the middle of your foot from the heel to toe. Walk your thumb up and down this area a few times to relax the muscles.
32. Home Remedy Exercise: How to Strengthen Gluteal Muscles
Here is the simple exercise that you can do at home to strengthen and restore your gluteal muscles.
Heel Press to Floor
1. Lay on your back with your knees bent and feet ﬂat on the ﬂoor in one line with the hips, knees, and ankles.
2. Press your heel to the ﬂoor and concentrate on the strength of the contraction at the buttocks.
1. Lay on your back with your knees bent and feet ﬂat on the ﬂoor in one line with the hips, knees, and ankles.
2. Begin engaging the buttocks as performed above in the Heel Press. Next, lift the pubic bone and continue to roll up through your spine onto the shoulders. Make sure you are engaging your abdominals so you do not arch your lower back.
3. Roll down to the initial position from the top of your spine. Be careful not to tense up your shoulders and neck here.
4. Optional Progression: Try with one leg extended to the ceiling with a ﬂexed foot. Pull the knee of the extended leg to your chest as you lower your hips. Next, press the heel of the extended leg back to the sky and then press the hips back up.
1. Stand tall with the arches of your feet lined up with the outside of your hips. Engage your buttocks and legs by performing a “corkscrew” action, engaging the muscles of the legs while maintaining your feet in a ﬁrmly planted position.
2. Send your hips straight behind you to flex them. This is an important function for bending properly, called the hip hinge.
Next, using the hip hinge to maintain the torso in one place so you become parallel to the ﬂoor level in a ﬂat back position and not collapsing and rounding the spine.
3. Re-engage the buttocks and legs by pressing the hips forward to bring the torso back to the upright starting position.
4. Optional Progressions: Use a kettlebell or weighted bar maintained close to the body.
1. Step out with one leg far enough that when you descend, your knees bend at 90-degree angles and do not move forward beyond the ankles.
Keep your hands behind your head and your torso vertical. As you lower down, the back heel will lift and the back knee will lower down until it almost reaches the ﬂoor.
Make sure the knees do not push inwards toward the midline of the body but remain in line with the hips and ankles. Also, make sure the hips remain on the same plane.
2. To return to the starting position press down through the front heel to re-engage the buttocks. Repeat for the desired amount of reps and then switch sides.
3. Optional Progression: Add torso rotation towards the front leg while maintaining a stable base.
Home remedies are meant to improve your health and treat our problem naturally through natural foods and exercising, however, the effectiveness of home remedies varies for each person, so they may work for others but may not work for you.
If the problem remains after you tried the home remedies, seek for professional doctors.