Disclaimer: BrizFeel is reader-supported. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
For thousands of years, people have stored water in copper containers. Apart from the fact that copper is a very important trace mineral linked to good health, it also purifies water naturally. There is proof that copper can kill bacteria, fungi, algae, molds, and other microorganisms in water.
In addition to your water filter, copper helps purify your water. It works by removing any toxic material that passes through the water filter.
When you allow your water to stay in a large copper water bottle for as little as four hours, there is a huge difference in the quality of the water. The trace minerals and antioxidant properties of the water are increased.
There are now different choices of copper water bottles on the market. So, picking the best copper water bottle for you can be quite difficult. To make your shopping a lot easier, we will consider the three best brands for copper water bottles. We will also look at the benefits of using copper water bottles.
By the end of this article, you should be able to choose the best pure copper water bottle for yourself. So let’s get right into it.
The Best Copper Water Bottle Review
Here is the review of the top 3 best copper water bottles for your drinking water.
1. Best Large Copper Water Bottle: Kosdeg Hammered Copper Water Bottle 34oz Review
- Ideal for enjoying the health benefits of copper in drinking water.
- Capacity: 34 Ounces
- Dimension: 9.8 × 3.9 × 3.9 inches.
- Weight: 0.84 Pounds
The water bottle is the perfect choice for those who need a large copper water bottle. With the Kosdeg Hammered Copper Water Bottle, you can enjoy the benefits of copper while having enough drinking water for the whole day.
Most copper water bottles are available in smaller sizes, but getting the Kosdeg means you don’t need a constant refill.
This large copper water bottle comes in a brilliant hammered design that makes it look extremely fashionable. It is also unlike other brands of copper water bottles that leak at the cap. This is because it comes fitted with a unique thread design with a sealed O-ring that prevents leakage.
Despite the fact that the bottle is not insulated, it keeps the contents cold (or warm) for several hours.
- It is large and can hold enough water for a whole day’s use.
- The shape of the bottle pours the perfect quantity of water with every sip.
- It is completely leak-proof.
- The bottle design is fashionable, which makes it easy to carry around.
- The shape makes it fit perfectly into any cup holder or backpack sleeve.
- The bottle is not insulated, so the content doesn’t keep its temperature for long.
2. Best Pure Copper Water Bottle: Kitchen Science Copper Water Bottle 32oz Review
- Ideal for active athletes and other health-conscious people
- Capacity: 12 Ounces
- Dimension: 11.69 × 3.78 × 3.78 inches
- Weight: 1.01 Pounds
This is the best option if you are looking for a pure copper water bottle with no additional metals. Kitchen Science offers premium copper ayurvedic bottles that make your drinking water alkaline to balance the pH level in the body.
The 32-ounce water bottle keeps its contents chilled to quench your thirst properly. The lid is proven to be 100% spill-proof with a silicone seal on the cap to ensure no leakage of any kind.
The Kitchen Science Copper Water Bottle has unique dents that make it easy to grip. It also comes with a completely handcrafted canvas bag, so you can simply sling it across your shoulder.
The mouth of the bottle is wide to make drinking and cleaning easy. The bottle is tested by third-party companies in order to guarantee quality and durability.
- It comes with a cross-body canvas bag for easy carrying.
- It is handcrafted from 100% pure copper.
- The outside is coated with food-grade lacquer to retain the shine.
- The cap has several levels of threading, which makes unscrewing take a long time.
3. Best Copper Water Bottle for Value: Ayurvedic Berigora Copper Water Bottle 30oz Review
- Ideal for those who want a healthy lifestyle.
- Capacity: 1.8 Pounds
- Dimension: 11.22 × 3.15 × 3.11 inches
- Weight: 1.08 Ounces
The Berigora Pure Copper Water Bottle is great value for money! It has a very attractive design and still allows you to enjoy the benefits of copper for less than $35.
Berigora is arguably one of the best brands for copper water bottle, and this can be seen in this product. It is designed to be held in your hands with a 100% copper exterior that doesn’t feel cold to the touch. The bottle is quite large, weighing 30 oz, and the seal is sufficiently tight to prevent leaks.
There are several copper water bottle brands that use lacquer in their bottles, but you won’t find lacquer in this pure copper water bottle. Lacquer is dangerous to the body if it comes in contact with drinking water.
Also, Berigora water does not give that metallic taste that many complain about when they use other copper water bottles. The water will always taste clear and crisp.
- It is the best pure copper water bottle.
- The cap is sealed with an added O-ring to prevent water from leaking.
- It prevents ice from melting quickly, as in other bottles.
- If the exterior of the bottle is not always kept dry, it may become discolored faster due to oxidation, and you have to wash it with lemon juice and baking soda for it to return shine.
Conclusion: Which of the Best Copper Water Bottles Should You Buy?
If you are looking for the best copper water bottle in 1 liter, the Extra Large Kosdeg Hammered Copper Water Bottle is what you need.
If you are looking best pure copper water bottle, go for Kitchen Science Copper Water Bottle.
If you are looking for a copper water bottle with the best value, choose Ayurvedic Berigora Pure Copper Water Bottle.
I hope this list of best copper bottle reviews helps you find the right copper water bottle.